We believe children are stars! Their bright minds and sparkling personalities deserve the best chance to grow and develop! We want each child in our care to find their inner star - and we want to help them shine!
- Explore growth through many different educational experiences
- Discover their individual worth
- Develop pride in their accomplishments
- Learn in a safe and caring environment
"You are unique because you were created that way. Look at little children; they're all different without trying to be. As long as they're unselfconsciously being themselves, they can't help but shine."~Marianne Williamson
Welcome to Bright Child Learning Centers!
We strive to create an excellent learning environment filled with smiles, games, personality and a dedicated team of staff.
Bright Child Learning Centers will provide the framework for excellence in Early Childhood Education. Bright Child promises to not be your typical cookie cutter early childhood facility. We have an innovative philosophy, culture, language, drive for excellence, and approach to curriculum. We want our center to be a community of caring.
Bright Child consists of developmentally appropriate based programs for all children 2months to 12 years of age. We utilize the NAEYC accredited curriculum. Bright Child’s curriculum allows children to successfully and confidently become life long learners and help create caring people within society. Bright Child will encourage children to approach school with the confidence and skills they need to succeed.
The Bright Child T.E.A.M. of staff provide the environment and experiences from which children learn. We are here to create experiences appropriate for each child, ask stimulating questions, provide challenges, as well as help children find answers and opportunities. All staff are properly trained to help children achieve confidence and self discipline that will help them prepare for success in school. All staff undergo thorough background checks and exceed the State of Nevada Childcare Licensing requirements for being a teacher.
- Goals! Your child will be working on achieving a new goal each week!
- Positive Environment; We want your child's day to be bright!
- Customer Service; We want to make it easy to do business with us! We want your feedback to help us do better!
- Enrichment curriculum; Bright Child will be offering enrichment activities to your little stars that no other child care in Las Vegas offers!
- If you ever have a question, comment, or concerns please don’t hesitate to let us know. We appreciate and value feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"You are worried about seeing him spend his early years in doing nothing. What! Is it nothing to be happy? Nothing to skip, play, and run around all day long? Never in his life will he be so busy again." ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." ~Stacia Tauscher
"While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about." ~Angela Schwindt